Repair and Maintenance for Gyratory Screening Equipment
Keep your High-Speed Equipment Running at its Peak
To keep your high-speed gyratory screening equipment operating at its peak, BM&M Screening Solutions offers multiple solutions for repair and maintenance.
Global Service Representatives
Our dedicated, worldwide network of BM&M sales and service representatives are factory trained, certified, and ready to help you with your screening solutions and to support your aftermarket service.
- Supervisory services to guide users through repair and maintenance
- On-site and in-the-field servicing of your equipment
- Yearly maintenance requirements
BM&M’s headquarters and manufacturing facility is located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, with two licensed manufacturers located in Australia and the Netherlands. The BM&M support network consists of many Regional Sales and Service representatives, positioned throughout Canada and the United States.
Application Engineering Team
BM&M’s application engineering team provides multi-faceted support for our customers. This team provides:
- Customer service over the phone
- Price quotes for clients who have specific, custom requirements
- Support and supervision for in-the-field service and maintenance for customers. BM&M’s engineering team will help walk users through performance adjustments, part replacement, repairs, and more. The BM&M team can provide solutions for any problem, large or small!
On-Site Application Testing Facility
Our engineering team also runs our application testing facility. Located at our headquarters in Surrey, British Columbia, our test facility provides application tuning and performance data for our customers at no charge. Using the actual materials you work with, we will test and fine tune your gyratory screening equipment to ensure optimum performance for your specific application.
With maximum performance comes maximum company ROI.
BM&M offers a full complement of replacement parts for repair operations on any BM&M screen regardless of its age. Simply give BM&M the machine serial number (or Job Number on older machines) and let BM&M assist you in getting back to making money.
- BM&M Serial numbers start with a “J” and are on our nameplates, manuals, and stamped on the painted motor mount surface as a backup.
Contact Us to Schedule the Service You Need