Customer Support and Field Services
Keep your BM&M Equipment Running at its Peak
BM&M Screening Solutions offers multiple services to help maximize the life and performance of your equipment while minimizing unexpected downtime.
Application Support and Engineering Team
Our application engineering team provides multi-faceted support for our customers including:
- Design Support. For your specific and custom requirements.
- Remote Technical Support and Troubleshooting Services. From performance adjustments to recommended parts replacements, our expert team can provide solutions for any problem, large or small!
- Application Testing. From our headquarters in Surrey, British Columbia – For no charge, we will test actual material from your process at our facility to help fine tune your gyratory screening equipment and ensure optimum performance. Click Application Testing Facility for more details.
Our dedicated, worldwide network of BM&M sales and service representatives are factory trained, certified, and ready to help you with your screening solutions and to support your aftermarket needs. Between our headquarters and manufacturing facility near Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), licensed manufacturers in Australia, the Netherlands, and China, and sales representatives positioned throughout the globe, we are able to provide regional support for all of our customers regardless of location.
Certified BM&M representatives and service technicians are available to visit your facility and perform and variety of field services:
- Start-up Services. BM&M representatives will be on-hand for your machine start-up to verify proper installation and balancing of the equipment. This service is included with the sale of each machine at no extra cost.
- General Troubleshooting. If you’re experiencing any issues with your BM&M equipment, we are here to help. Our service technicians will methodically inspect your machine and operation to determine root causes of your issue and options for resolution.
- Repair and Maintenance Supervision. Have peace of mind knowing that repairs and maintenance to your BM&M equipment were performed correctly by having a certified BM&M service technician on-hand to supervise the job. Note this is a supervisory service only; customer will be expected to provide manpower and equipment.
- Machine Assessments. Just like humans, machines need regular check-ups too, and it’s important to get in front of the small stuff before they turn into problems. Our technicians will perform a thorough assessment of your BM&M equipment and provide a detailed report of their findings and recommendations. For maximum benefit, schedule your assessment before your next planned shutdown, so you can be prepared to address any necessary tasks once the shutdown arrives. (Note – for a thorough assessment please be prepared to shut down machine for ~1 hour).
- Training. Customers want to maximize production and avoid unexpected downtime, and having a properly educated team is key to achieving this. While on site, our BM&M service technicians will review the basics of operation and maintenance care for your equipment with the appropriate personnel.
Contact Us to Schedule the Service You Need